If you’re a developer who wants an introduction to cloud-native development, this Cloud Native Bootcamp is for you. You will learn how to develop, test, deploy, and manage Cloud Native applications that run on Kubernetes and Red Hat® OpenShift®.
- Cloud Native — open Cloud Native and Cloud Native App Dev
- Containers – open Containers to read more.
- Kubernetes – open Kubernetes to read more.
- Continuous Integration (CI) – open Continuous Integration to read more.
- Continuous Deployment (CD) – open Continuous Deployment to read more.
After taking the virual bootcamp with an instructor from IBM Garage or learning on your own self paced you can take the quizzes and even get a Badge to show off your Cloud Native street cred.
- Cloud Native Concepts quiz
- Kubernetes/OpenShift Cloud Platform quiz
- DevOps CI/CD quiz
- Final Badge quiz
The following table lists the topics and coding activities for the week. Click on the name of the topic to open a pdf of the material. Click on the link to the solution code to view the solution.
|Topic||Type of Activity|
|Recap and review from Thursday ; Q&A||Presentation|
|Topic||Type of Activity||Duration|
|Container Activities||Activity||30 mins|
|Kubernetes Activities||Activity||4 Hours|
|Continuous Integration||Presentation||1 Hour|
|Continuous Integration Lab||Activity||1 Hour|
|Continuous Deployment||Presentation||1 Hour|
|Continuous Deployment Lab||Activity||1 Hour|
|Project Work||Activity||2 Hours|